These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Amazing

I felt like i was watching an episode of Seinfeld, only with fucking dicks!

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Speechless!

...wow

Twatlight Twatlight

Nice

well done, though i would have loved if there was a comment on how no girl will ever find their Edward Cullin... but wait this is the internet, no girls

the YuYu the YuYu

Mind Boggling

Manm, everytime I watch one of you flashes, I find myself in awe of you work, I mean words cant describe how increadible this is! I honestly think you are one of the BEST flash artists on newgrounds, and the internet for that matter! Either way, my favorite effect you had was the steem comming off of his body at the end.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

YTMNDtastic!

Wow, being a huge YTMND fan, I was laughing the whole time. The greatest references were in the singing, although I kinda wish you had put Picard.

Asides from that, this is a great flash even without the YTMNDs, the music was great too, I only wish I could give this a rating of more that 10, and trust me, I don't say such things lightly!

Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

sweet

I find that this was more acurate than most of the stuff Conservative politicians have spewing out of their mouths(in talking to you Bill O'Reilly)! For those who want to know more about this kinda humor/political farce read 'Lies and the Lieing Liers who tell them'.

Just Visitin Just Visitin

pretty good...

It's a little wierd the way it's done, but it's pretty good... keep it up!

Don't Jump Don't Jump

...EMO!

it was ok, you really need to put some type of song. oh and did i mention that this screams emo!

Sugarland Sugarland

good, if you like this style...

looking at it from an anime fan piont of view... its good, but since im not an anime fan, i didnt enjoy it as much. I found the music irritating, but it fit with the theme.

Et je vois que tu et quebecois, moi aussi. ^_^

A Music Video About Emos A Music Video About Emos

funny, but still not good

i liked the YTMND reference... LOL, INTERNET! but you needed an emo orange pic... oh well.
I hate the song but im happy you made fun of it, in a way. Glad to see the emo die in the end, probubly the best part!