These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Amazing

I felt like i was watching an episode of Seinfeld, only with fucking dicks!

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Speechless!

...wow

Twatlight Twatlight

Nice

well done, though i would have loved if there was a comment on how no girl will ever find their Edward Cullin... but wait this is the internet, no girls

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

Could have been okay.

I looked like rehash of all the other rhythm based games. Didn't bring much new.
Also really really needs a quality set button. I was having a hell of a time even doing the tutorial! I don't think someones flash games should be limited because of the game not being able to be run at lower setting.

Season of War Season of War

Alot of potential

This has the potential to be really good, the only thing is it need alot of fixing. Controls are messed up, but overall game mechanics are pretty good.
Graphics/animation are also solid.
Reminds me a bit of old red alert.

Xplored responds:

Red Alert is a good inspiration reference :-D
Thanks for your comment.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Good game, Needs a speed-up option.

Let me get this right... a cat falls in love, but settles for a doll version of the real thing. Sounds like my life.

Progressive Morphology Progressive Morphology

Sweet but...

I have to agree with the last guy, flute didn't complement too well. THe first little bit felt like porcupine tree. Also, as a drummer, i found the inconsistent high-hat work somewhat irritating at times. But defiantly a song to be proud of.

CyriltheWolf responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I dunno someday I'm probably gonna update it becuase I can play better and I'll probably avoid the flute... or at least give it something good.
And I'm better at drums. Which makes my spastic high-hat work a bit more presentable. >_> maybe?

teardrop teardrop

Amazing

I'm personally a huge fan of impressionism, and I can see your really skilled at the style. I'm not going to get into breaking down what makes this peice so damn amazing.
In short, nice use of shades. I'm a fan.